Mixer Whisks & Tools Guide
The Mixing Tools And Some Of Their Uses:
Whisk ● For eggs, cream, batters, fatless sponges, meringues, cheesecakes,
mousses, soufflés. Don’t use the whisk for heavy mixtures (eg creaming
fat and sugar) - you could damage it.
Power Whisk ● Use the whisk for heavy mixtures (eg creaming fat and sugar)
K-beater ● For making cakes, biscuits, pastry, icing, fillings, éclairs and mashed potato.
dough hook ● For yeast mixtures.
● Creaming fat and sugar, start on min, gradually increasing to ‘max’
● Beating eggs into creamed mixtures 4 - ‘max’.
● Folding in flour, fruit etc Min - 1
● All in one cakes start on min speed, gradually increase to max.
● Rubbing fat into flour min - 2.
Whisk / Power Whisk
● Gradually increase to ‘max’.
● Start on ‘min’, gradually increasing to 1.
Setting The Height Of Whisk Or K-beater:
● Adjust the height by turning the shaft.
Ideally the whisk / K-beater should be almost touching the bottom of the bowl with a 3 ~ 5mm gap.
4 Thick Wire Whisk KM Series Chef (KW711660)
Whisk Assembly 9 Wire Alluminium Circlip KM Chef (KW712212)
Major Whisk Stainless Steel Circlip KM Major (KW712207)
Major K Beater Stainless Steel Circlip KM Major (KW712205)
Dough Hook Aluminium Circlip KM Chef (KW712210)
K Beater Aluminium Circlip KM Chef (KW712214)
Dough Hook Stainless Steel Circlip KM Chef (KW712209)
Major Whisk Alluminium Circlip KM Major (KW712208)
Beater Stainless Steel Circlip KM Chef (KW712213)
Major K Beater Aluminium +Circlip Shaft KM Major (KW714148)
Dough Hook Stainless Steel Major (KW675491)