Mixer Whisks & Tools Guide
The Mixing Tools And Some Of Their Uses:
Whisk ● For eggs, cream, batters, fatless sponges, meringues, cheesecakes,
mousses, soufflés. Don’t use the whisk for heavy mixtures (eg creaming
fat and sugar) - you could damage it.
Power Whisk ● Use the whisk for heavy mixtures (eg creaming fat and sugar)
K-beater ● For making cakes, biscuits, pastry, icing, fillings, éclairs and mashed potato.
dough hook ● For yeast mixtures.
● Creaming fat and sugar, start on min, gradually increasing to ‘max’
● Beating eggs into creamed mixtures 4 - ‘max’.
● Folding in flour, fruit etc Min - 1
● All in one cakes start on min speed, gradually increase to max.
● Rubbing fat into flour min - 2.
Whisk / Power Whisk
● Gradually increase to ‘max’.
● Start on ‘min’, gradually increasing to 1.
Setting The Height Of Whisk Or K-beater:
● Adjust the height by turning the shaft.
Ideally the whisk / K-beater should be almost touching the bottom of the bowl with a 3 ~ 5mm gap.
Major Whisk Alluminium Circlip KM Major (KW712208)
Major K Beater Stainless Steel Circlip KM Major (KW712205)
Kenwood Whisk 8 Thick Wire Km Series Major (KW716842)
Kenwood 4 Thick Wire Whisk Km Series Chef (KW716841)
Whisk Assembly Stainless Steel Circlip KM Chef (KW712211) Replaced By Whisk Assembly Stainless Steel Circlip Km Chef...
Dough Hook Stainless Steel Circlip KM Chef (KW712209)
AT511 Fold Tool Chef (AWAT511001)
Dough Hook Aluminium Circlip KM Chef (KW712210)
Major K Beater Aluminium +Circlip Shaft KM Major (KW714148)
AT502 Flex Beater Major PP (AWAT502002)
AT512 Fold Tool Major (AWAT512001)