Guarantee on new Philips products.
- : Philips Consumer Lifestyle guarantees its products for a period of two years after the date of purchase. If any defect due to faulty materials and workmanship occurs within this two-year guarantee period, Philips Consumer Lifestyle will repair or replace the product at its expense.
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle will only pay for repair or replacement if convincing proof is provided, for instance by means of a receipt, that the day on which service is claimed is within the guarantee period.
- The guarantee does not cover products and/or product parts that are subject to wear, that can be considered as consumable parts by their nature or that are made of glass.
- The guarantee is not valid if a defect is due to damage caused by incorrect use, poor maintenance (e. g. parts blocked by scale) or if alterations or repairs have been carried out by persons not authorised by Philips Consumer Lifestyle.
- For the appliance to be used correctly, the user should strictly adhere to all instructions included in the instructions for use and should abstain from any actions or uses that are described as undesired or which are warned against in the instructions for use.
Important: guarantee restrictions for certain products and materials
- For some products the guarantee may be subject to certain restrictions, for instance as a result of the type of material used. Guarantee restrictions, if any, can be found under the heading ‘Guarantee restrictions in the chapter ‘Guarantee & service’ of the directions for use.
• These guarantee restrictions do not affect your statutory rights.
Service during and after the guarantee period can be obtained in all countries where the product is officially distributed by Philips. In countries where the product is not distributed by Philips, service is provided by the national Philips organization. In this case there may be some delay if the required spare parts are not readily available. Turn to your dealer or an authorised Philips service centre for service. Contact the Consumer Care Centre in your country if you need more information or if you have problems obtaining service. If there is no Customer Care Centre in your country. you can contact the Service Department of Philips Consumer Lifestyle BV. Addresses and phone umbers can be found in the grey section of this leaflet.